There's no point to any of this. It's all just a... a random lottery of meaningless tragedy and a series of near escapes. So I take pleasure in the details. You know... a Quarter-Pounder with cheese, those are good, the sky about ten minutes before it starts to rain, the moment where your laughter become a cackle... and I, I sit back and I smoke my Camel Straights and I ride my own melt.
~ Reality Bites

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Whats Love got to do with it


Just Another 20 Something here.... getting use to being home again! So im home... back in the AZ! i got home yesterday after a nice long vacay with my family and friends! its so nice to come home to a clean house and a great man! The house is clean the dogs are done and all i have to do it relax and unpack! i love being home with Mr. Man! hes like my other half, and when im at all these family functions its like im missing something.

I miss him when im gone, but its not like i cant live with out him. Its more like i enjoy my life more when hes around! he keeps me from being too serious or too much of a brat. plus he keeps me clean LoL! the best thing about our relationship is that i can tell him anything and he wont judge me. even if its not a good thing or if he doesnt agree with me! its nice to know that there is someone in this world that cares about my opinion and wants to know how i feel.

Ok yes i am a SAP! i have always been, but sometimes you just feel so lucky to be the person that this guy chose. yes its been a long time since then, but it still makes me feel GREAT that out of all the girls in the world... he chose me! we have had bad times and great times in our relationship... like all relationships, but today i wake up and thank the broken road that lead me to him. LoL!

growing up is hard to do, but it makes it easier when there is a person by your side that is ready to make their life with you. i just look into the future and i am so excited to start a family and life with this person! i know we will be great parents and i know we have a lot of the same values (even though we were raised in two different generations of parents).

So today i leave you with the thought of... think how your life would be different if there wasnt this person in your life. it doesnt matter if they are romantically involved with you or not... it could be your best firend in the world. but remember how they stand at your side and help you guide your life in the most positive of ways!

"There is no feeling more comforting or consoling than knowing you are right next to the one you love." - Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment