There's no point to any of this. It's all just a... a random lottery of meaningless tragedy and a series of near escapes. So I take pleasure in the details. You know... a Quarter-Pounder with cheese, those are good, the sky about ten minutes before it starts to rain, the moment where your laughter become a cackle... and I, I sit back and I smoke my Camel Straights and I ride my own melt.
~ Reality Bites

Monday, April 19, 2010

Home, Friends and Family!!!

Just Another 20 Something here... thinking about being home! So, i finally made it out to cali to see the family. It was great! i love my family even if they piss me off at times, but its kind of nice to have a kooky family! at least i know that they will always support me! i have been home for the past 5 days so i havent been writing because i havent had a computer, but now the house is quite and everyone is asleep (yes its 9:30 and everyones asleep...weird right! LoL!).

Family is a great thing... they can also be a nusence! but it is important to realize how great they are! they have guided me and helped me become the mature women that i am. of course we never have the same idea about something or never agree! i noticed this while argueing with my dad about politics. I cant stand most of his ideas, and i know that mine drive him up the wall. but in the end at least i can voice my opinion and he listens to me! wither he believes me or not is not the point. its the fact the he listens!

im like any girl, if you listen to me im happy! my dad and me had a tough time for awhile (mostly on my account cause girls SUCK from about 12-22), but once he learned that when im screaming at you it means that i care the most! i only scream cause i want my point across, but if you listen you hear that thats all i need! Sometimes listening is the best thing you can do for someone you love. Guidence isnt always the key... it the fact that you listen to what they are saying. We dont always want to be told what to do... we just want an ear.

My friends are great at that!Although they are always the first to tell me what i dont want to hear! LoL! they are also the best people to listen to me. They hear what i have to say and dont judge me for some of my crazy outburst or outlandish opinions!

As i get ready for bed the thought i have for all of you is... Why do friends and family upset us? is it just because we love them so much? or is it that its fate... if you didnt care so much about what they think they wouldnt be your loved ones!

"God Bless the Broken Road that lead me here to you!" -Rascal Flatts

No comments:

Post a Comment