There's no point to any of this. It's all just a... a random lottery of meaningless tragedy and a series of near escapes. So I take pleasure in the details. You know... a Quarter-Pounder with cheese, those are good, the sky about ten minutes before it starts to rain, the moment where your laughter become a cackle... and I, I sit back and I smoke my Camel Straights and I ride my own melt.
~ Reality Bites

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Road Tripping it!!!!!


Just Another 20 Something here..... getting ready for my road trip back to Cali. Im going going back back to Cali Cali! Just a short trip to see the family and to see a couple of friend that i haven't seen in a VERY long time. EXCITING! I finally get to meet my oldest friends daughter. She turned 6 this week and her mother and me have lost touch in recent years. its nice to finally get to see what shes been up to the past 6 years!!!!! Im also going back to finally get to see my step sister after some serious time away from the family. I hope she looks back on this time and really gets the meaning behind it!! hopefully this time will be different. i hope for the best but prepare for the worst!

So with any good road trip, Today will revolve around packing and getting my Ipod ready for the long 6 hour drive. What do you like to listen on long road trips by yourself? are you a novel, music or podcast person. Im a little of them all. OF COURSE if you have ever been in my car you know i LOVE listening to Frosty, Heidi and Frank! They are my FAVORITE thing to listen to! HIGHLARIOUS! A fat-boy, lesbian, and stoner that talk about life love and sex in Los Angeles! They seriously make my day! But i also get a playlist ready for every trip so when i get board of listening to people and want to rock out its there! This playlist is one that keeps me singing for atleast 20 min! heres a couple of my jams for the trip

"Alien" by Sebastian Pigott<< if you have watched Being Erica you know this song!
"Dont Trust Me" by 3OH!3
"Virtual Insanity" by Jamiroquai
"Lucky" by Jason Mraz
"Day n' Nite" By Kid Cuddi
"I Think About You" by Colin Raye
"Love Song" by the Cure
"Right Here" by Staind
"Change the World" By Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
"Who Says" John Mayer
"Honey and the Moon" by Joseph arthur
"Take a bow" by Madonna
'Man in the Mirror" by Michael Jackson
"Breath Me" Sia

some of my favorite Jams to pass on to you for some good car ride songs LoL! Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!! and Wish me luck on my long drive back to the earthquake state!

"Life is Life and Kind is Kind" ~ Jack Kerouac "On The Road"

No comments:

Post a Comment