There's no point to any of this. It's all just a... a random lottery of meaningless tragedy and a series of near escapes. So I take pleasure in the details. You know... a Quarter-Pounder with cheese, those are good, the sky about ten minutes before it starts to rain, the moment where your laughter become a cackle... and I, I sit back and I smoke my Camel Straights and I ride my own melt.
~ Reality Bites

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter....Be Productive



Just Another 20 something here.... enjoying a perfect holiday. Hope all of you are out there enjoying it also! it was beautiful here today. Not a could in the sky a perfect 85 and nothing but cleaning and enjoying the company of Mr. Man. Although, i am feeling the homesickness. Only when catastrophic things happen, like the 7.2 earthquake that took place really close to the homeland LoL! but after a quick phone call to check bases with all the fam and friends i felt better!

Got a lot done today! Kitchen cleaned...Check, Bathroom..Check, laundry...still doing it but better! i feel pretty productive for a holiday. We celebrated the holiday last weekend buy dying eggs and watching TV. i attached some pictures! we had a great time. i forgot how much fun it was to play with dye and make all these funky looking eggs. AHH to be a kid again!

looking forward to next week, driving home to Cali on Tuesday to see the family. and finally see my step sister who has been in jail for the past 3 months. there is a post coming up this week about dealing with family issues! its been difficult on me and im sure you all have your stories to. How do you deal with stressful family situations?

"Work makes me feel productive, as though im contributing something. I like being productive and feeling Productive." ~ Barbara Eden


RaStA EgGs



Our Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment